Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Garandee's Kawawang T-Shirt - Epilogue

read part one
read part two

I don't give up that easily! When I found the time, I triple soaked and triple washed Garandee's green shirt using only the finest detergent I could find under our kitchen sink (it had "with OXY-BLEACH!" on the label so that's probably a good thing, whatever that is).

Garandee is the laundry expert around the house but I had no choice because she wouldn't even touch the thing. Can't blame her, you can't imagine how much two days of outdoor exposure can do to stink up a shirt. I think I used a quarter of a bottle of Downy fabric freshener to make the smell go away.

Then with a lot of persuasion, she finally agreed to use it again. Yey!


TIDE
Ironic, isn't it?


Good thing she thought the "worn-out look" was pretty cool.


Garando mode:
If I wear my worn-out sando we'd look cool together!

No comments: