Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mumbai Terror Attacks


I woke up this morning to find the horrific situation in Mumbai all over the top news channels. Coordinated terror attacks have targeted up to 6 sites, possibly more. 87 dead, hundreds wounded. OMG....

I have friends & colleagues there, dear ones. I am now waiting to hear if they are alright. My thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to the people of Mumbai.

Here are the first pictures of the terror attacks from Vinukumar Ranganathan's flickr site

*photo of the Taj hotel taken from the BBC In Pictures: Mumbai Attacks


Garando mode:
This is terrible...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark! May picture pa ako nyan nung pumunta kami! >< Grabe! Send ko via email.

Garando said...

Hi Joan! Yah, it's so sad no? Grabe! India pa naman is one of my favorite countries for backpacking... sigh... sige, looking forward to your photo! Maganda ba sa loob?