I Love Your Blog Award
Thank you Alice, for recognizing me with the "I Love Your Blog" award! Alice's blog is also one that I frequent because of her lovely photos, food diaries and great book reviews.
Now I give this award to some blogs that I recently discovered.
1) KonnichiwaPug - I totally love this cute blog! Dahlia and Daisy are absolutely adorable and I always look forward to more of their photos and funny antics!
2) Dong Ho's Eskapo - In my opinion, this blog set the standards for adventure blogging!
3) Lantaw - One of the best outdoor photography of the Philippines, 'nuff said.
4) Travelog - A simple, beautiful and honest photoblog about Japan.
5) Alice Teh - I award this back to Alice, of course! :)
Ten Birthday Wishes
I owe Witsandnuts this tag for the longest time. Sorry, Wits!
I was asked to share 10 birthday wishes. To be honest, I stopped asking for anything on my birthday when I was 7 years old. That was when realized that I didn't have to wait for my birthday to ask for stuff! Here goes...
1) I want a toilet with a robotic 5-speed bidet and an automated tissue dispenser. I love the way how bums get pampered in Japan!
2) I want Mike Enriquez to talk like a normal person. Garandee gets freaked out everytime she hears him anchoring the news and I just can't imagine how he talks to his kids.
3) I want a bitterless ampalaya (bitter melon) so Garandee can finally add it in her pinakbet.
4) I want Philippine Jeepneys to have electric taser devices installed on their driver seats. Each time they go over 60kph or violate any traffic rules the device will send a non-lethal electric shock to their anus.
5) I want Philippine Bus drivers to have a similar device on their driver seats. Except that it's conveniently attached to their scrotum since they prove to be much worse than jeepney drivers.
6) I want 7 shirts with a muscular naked torso with six-pack abs printed on it. If I wear this everyday maybe Garandee will stop complaining about my all-natural hubby belly.
7) I want three day weekends: Saturday, Sunday and Slumberday.
8) I want a king-sized bed with Garandee-sized pouches mounted on both sides. No special reason, she just rolls all over the place when asleep.
9) I want each government office to have an unconventional complaints/suggestions box at the entrance. Instead of the traditional box with a slot, there will be a roster of employeees, and each name will have an "EJECT" button next to it.
10) I want natto to taste like a juicy steak fillet and smell like pot roast. Then maybe I can start having it for breakfast too!
Getting excited for the long holiday!