Monday, October 6, 2008

First post!

This morning as I got into my car, I saw a tiny egg splattered on my windshield! I don't own a garage, so this is a big change from the usual bird droppings I get 3 - 4 times a week. It was such a hot day that when I got out take a closer look, it reminded me of the eggs I just had with my sausages... scrambled!

Now how in the world can something like that happen? So the bird was in labor but the delivery nest a few more km farther away, so she ended up delivering her egg in thin air. And my car just happened to be at the right place, at the right time. Such a life changing event...

So I thought, maybe it's about time I started a blog.

...oh, and it took more than the sprinkler and wiper to clean it off.

Garando mode:
Ganbari masu to create blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omedeto!
gambatte!!!